Thursday, May 3, 2012

Kindle Select and Exiles of Harrekh

I've just enrolled "Chosen of Harrekh" in Kindle Select. For the next 90 days, the book will be available exclusively for the Kindle. If you have an Amazon Prime account, you'll be eligible to download it free at various points within the next 90 days, and borrow it from the Kindle Lending Library. Hopefully this will get the word out to a much wider audience, and build some excitement for Book 2!

On that note, the transcription of Exiles of Harrekh is underway in earnest. I have about 5,000 words of the rough draft typed. I normally start editing while I transfer the book from my pen-and-paper notebook into Word, so that means the editing has begun as well. It seems a lot easier this time around - I guess that's what a book's worth of experience will do.

No comments:

Post a Comment